With a year-long calendar of events and tournaments, our junior students have opportunities to set goals and gain match-play experience by participating regularly at their right-level competition.
- Children from 3 to 17yrs old.
- 4 levels of progression within each age group.
- 2 terms of weekly/twice-weekly 15-week group classes, incorporating fundamental movement skills with technical tennis skills.
- Different colored wrist bands for progression to each level of programs.
- Skill-testing with set benchmarks for technical and physical proficiency, video-reviews and report cards.
For players aged 7 – 10 years, who are technically competent, with intuitive on-court decision making, and the ability to produce spin and power. This program develops each player’s individual characteristics for competitive growth.Enquire now
For players aged 10 – 18 years, who are technically stable with the ability to rally with directions, an understanding of basic tactical concepts, stability and balance. This program builds the foundation for the competitive tennis player.Enquire now
For players aged 10 – 18 years, who are technically proficient with the ambition and desire to become a college or professional player. This program focuses on each player’s individual quality performances in training and competitions, with the aid of video analysis and a conditioning coach.Enquire now