With a year-long calendar of events and tournaments, our junior students have opportunities to set goals and gain match-play experience by participating regularly at their right-level competition.
- Children from 3 to 17yrs old.
- 4 levels of progression within each age group.
- 2 terms of weekly/twice-weekly 15-week group classes, incorporating fundamental movement skills with technical tennis skills.
- Different colored wrist bands for progression to each level of programs.
- Skill-testing with set benchmarks for technical and physical proficiency, video-reviews and report cards.
For the young ones, aged 3 years, who may be acquiring confidence or trying tennis or sports for the first time.Enquire now
Designed specifically for kids aged 4-5 years, to promote motor skills involving agility and coordination through exercise and games, while learning basic tennis skills.Enquire now
For kids aged 6-8 years graduating from the Kindy Smashers program, to develop agility, hand-eye coordination, balance, flexibility, speed and reaction through game-based drills while introducing the correct tennis techniques.Enquire now